Thursday, September 23, 2010

I LOVE Rite-Aid!

Here is a pic from my trip today to Rite-Aid. Do you shop there? If not, you are missing out! It's not the same old Rite-Aid (or Eckerd as it used to be called). They started a new program a while back called Wellness Rewards. It's amazing!
See below for the deal I got today.
Diapers:
Regular Price 11.99- on sale for 8.99
This week if you use your Wellness rewards card, you get $2.00 back in UPRewards for each package you buy. That makes the price $6.99.
This week ALSO if you buy $25.00 worth, then you get a $10.00 gift card back!
I used a $3.00 off q on two of the packages and a $2.00 off q on the pullups. I also had $1 in UP Rewards from last time that I used on this purchase.

The Raisin Bran is 2 boxes for $5.00, but they are giving $1 in UP Rewards, plus they had a $1 off 2 boxes coupon on their website which I matched with a $1.00 off 2 coupon I printed off coupons.com.

I also printed off a coupon for 5.00 off a $25 purchase from the internet. That means I paid $21.00, I got back $7.00 in UP Rewards and I get a $10.00 gift card.

Total price after rebates and including UP Rewards- $4.23 for $44.97 dollars worth of stuff!
Want to know how, just go to www.southernsavers.com and click on Rite Aid. There is no reason not to save money!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...