Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blessings of today

Today was nearly the perfect day.

Both Marcus and I got to sleep in until 7:40 a.m. We woke up to two happy kids, even though one had a runny nose and cough. Marcus cooked us a delicious breakfast, we spent the morning playing and cleaning the house, and the kids went down for a nap without a peep. I got to meet some wonderful ladies for a 3 mile run, and got to do some couponing at HT without the kids in tow. Later, we took the kids shopping and there were NO meltdowns (until the ride home), and throughout the course of the day I got to have not only Starbucks, but also Krispy Kreme and now we're getting ready to eat Carraba's takeout. (Can you tell my healthy eating plan starts back Monday so I'm trying to squeeze it all in?!?!).

There are some days where things don't go right, where the kids are upset, I am grumpy, and life just seems... hard. Then there are days like today I am so grateful that God gives us a chance to just enjoy each other and the blessings He has given us.

I pray that each of you had blessed, wonderful days as well! And if not, may your tomorrow be! Love to you all!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...