Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A few pics from Christmas


I hope that you all had a great Christmas! Ours was busy, but wonderful. For the first year ever, we had a significant amount of snow to fall (between 7 and 8 inches), so we weren't able to make it to Statesville to get together with all my family. We were very sad about that, but we had a nice time together at home playing in the snow and eating lots of food that wasn't so healthy. It was delightful! Christmas is my favorite time of year and it seems like each year it is here and gone before I hardly know it. I loved that Karsyn is getting big enough to really get excited, and we are already looking forward to next year when Mack will be able to participate in more, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...