Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The real enemy

My friend Krissy recently posted on Facebook about the verse Eph. 6:12- 
‎"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."
 She then went on to say:
This verse popped up in front of me twice last week so I figured I better study it. It brought to light so much disappointment that I've had against people that I love and others God has brought in my life. The devil is the enemy and we need to ban together against him. Not bring each other down. Although I may not agree or understand A LOT that others do it isn't for me to understand or even agree with. These people don't answer to me but to a much higher power. If things aren't done to glorify God than they'll answer to Him soon enough. I also realize that man is far from perfect and I can't put all my eggs in that basket. God is the only perfect one that I can always count on. Praying this realization will save in a lot of disappointment.
 
I have thought about this over and over again since she shared it a few weeks ago. It has helped me greatly as I struggle through some things and I pray that it will help you, also!
 
Love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...