Friday, November 18, 2011

How to Pray for your Children and Grandchildren

About six months ago I stumbled across a GREAT website called Inspired to Action. They have some really good resources on this site, one of them being a prayer calendar for your children. I have written about praying for your children before. You can read that post: Here

For another version, and one that is easier to follow, check out this prayer calendar. I keep a copy printed out and in my box of quiet time materials that I use each morning.

From Inspired to Action and posted by Kat:
http://www.inspiredtoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/kat/I2A_Prayer_Calendar.pdf

I'm serious. It's good stuff. Print it out and start praying for the children in your life!


Be blessed!

Love y'all!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...