Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer 2012 Part Two

In case you missed yesterday's post , I'm trying to make up for my extended absence by catching up here and sharing pictures from our summer so far.

Here are a few more of our adventures:

We got to spend a lot of time with some of our favorite friends.

Karsyn turned another year older. 

I got to spend some time with  my best friend. How lucky am I that he's also my husband?!

Played a piano that we are getting to keep for a while for a friend. (I had been praying for a piano and one day, this one came to live at our house! How awesome is that?!)

Watched lots of favorite movies and television shows and done some seriously good cuddling!

Eaten ice cream way more than we should! :)

K participated in a music camp and we watched her performance at the parent dinner theater. 

We've begun hosting groups in our home for different events. So much fun!


Love y'all! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...