Friday, January 21, 2011
This week I have been blessed by...
1. A spunky two-year old who is starting to pray by choice using her own words when things are difficult, or when she sees a need.
2. We made it through dinner last night without my 8 month old son crying one time!
3. Tonight is date night with my hubby- even though it's a date night at home after the kids are in bed I am looking forward to it!
4. Our Band, One Path, is really starting to come together, and our first contemporary service is quickly approaching. God is putting all the people in the right places and we are preparing for Him to do big things!
5. I have stuck to my 'healthy eating plan' all week and have lost almost 5 lbs since I started!
6. This ties into the previous one...I'm sitting here typing and wearing a pair of jeans that I couldn't wear two weeks ago!
7. After suffering from some type of flu-like bug for several days I am feeling MUCH better and have enough energy to do what I need to do.
8. I have stayed on-budget and even have a little 'wiggle room'!
9. I've found some amazing blogs this week that will keep me motivated and walking in the direction in which I need to go!
10. My laundry room, bathroom cabinets and pantry have been organized from top to bottom this week and I am loving it!
Posted by Kara Osborne at 1:54 PM