Saturday, February 19, 2011

New skills!

I've been slack the last few days on the blog...in case any of you had been missing new posts, sorry!

It's been a great, crazy busy day or two here at the Osborne household. I'll update more on this later. For now, here's a picture of Mack with a new skill he learned in the last week....He has finally mastered drinking from a sippy cup! He can easily hold his own cup (or bottle), put the right part into his mouth, and here's the important part...tip it up to make the liquid come out. To those of you who don't have kids yet, you may not understand the significance of this. But to those of you who do and remember how frustrated your kids get when they can't figure out why they aren't getting any milk or juice out, you understand how much easier this is making my life!
In fact, just today, I was able to fix Mack his bottle, hand it to him, and he sat and quietly drank it while I washed dishes. It was great!

Here's a picture of him with his sippy cup last Sunday night after Puggles.
 Love to you all! I'll be back this week with some posts on the Barlow Girl concert and some stuff from a great book I've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...