Friday, March 25, 2011

What I've been busy doing

If any of you regularly follow this blog (surely there are a few?!), you may have noticed that I haven't really been active posting lately. Wondered why? Mack has decided that if he's awake, he needs to be held by me, to be sitting in my lap, or to be clutching tightly to me. Seriously- if he can't see me, he cries. People have said statements to me like, "You must just hold him all day long" or "You sure have spoiled him!". I disagree.  I think hope he's going through separation anxiety. It's a phase. It will pass. RIGHT?!?!?! These days are difficult, but he is healthy and he is ours. We are so thankful for that. Here are a few videos showing you what he has been doing. Anyone have any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...