Friday, April 1, 2011

In Case you were wondering...

I'm still here. It's been one of those weeks where I just didn't feel like talking. Ever have days or weeks like that? I didn't really feel like talking, texting with friends, blogging, any of it! I'm chalking it up to the rainy weather we've been having as well as a recent cold snap. The sun is out today and that has helped so much!

We have a big weekend coming up- K's favorite friend is having a princess party tomorrow to celebrate her third birthday, Mack is having his Baby Dedication, and tonight we're having breakfast for dinner...Marcus' french toast! My favorite.

To those of you that I haven't really spoken with much in the last week, I love you! Sorry.

I'll be back to normal soon. I'm so glad that I have friends that understand when I really don't have much to say, and they're okay with that. Next week I'll post pictures from this weekend as well as our French Toast recipe. I know, you can hardly wait right?! Surely someone out there is reading this? Either way- love to you all. Hope you've had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading! And I've missed your posts! I pray for you, and I love you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...