Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, best friend!

(I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days, so I'm posting this early).

This weekend my sweet husband will be celebrating his birthday! In case you don't know me well, birthdays are a big deal around this house! We pretty much celebrate with an entire birthday week and you get to pick what you want to eat each night for supper, what you want to do, you get a free pass on having to get up with the kids in the middle of the night (oh wait, he gets that most of the time already!), you can play the 'birthday week' card to get out of changing dirty diapers, get to pick what we watch on tv at night....The possibilities are endless!

In honor of Marcus, here are a few pictures that show why we love him so much. I am so grateful for the man that he is and the one that God is molding him to become.














I love you and am so very thankful for you. Happy Birthday to my favorite friend, my love, my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...