Thursday, July 14, 2011

Comments from a Reader

I received this email from a reader (Jill) yesterday and thought I would share it with y'all. She's included two great links, so be sure to check them out. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love a copy of your checklist, I am a checklist junkie. I have been working diligently over the past week or so on revamping my family notebook that I have had for over 7 years when I started doing Flylady. I have used several printables from a couple of blogs that I like and made the kids High 5 charts that they just love. As soon as my 5 year old son’s feet hit the floor he is making his bed and rushing downstairs to feed the dogs! I love it, and I hope his enthusiasm continues, one day his wife will thank me for training him to be neat! My husband isn’t so on-board, but he is getting there,  this morning as he was frantically looking for his wallet ( a very normal occurrence) I suggested that he need some systems, to which he laughed at and joked about for about an hour. But he did say he was open to suggestions… so guess who else is getting morning and evening high five charts???? Then we will all have them… aaaahhhhh… I can feel the peace coming over our house by being organized, on purpose with our time, and getting rid of chaos that I can get rid of. I am ready to stop living in the when I’s…. when I have the perfect yard, when my house is clean, when I lose weight, when I fill in the blank… I am excited that there is a group of local girls encouraging one another in this quest for peace and making our homes a haven, where we come to when are stressed, not that brings or creates stress! Thanks for all your encouraging words. The lord will bless you for it! Thought I’d share the mother lode site for checklists…

Remember, our challenge starts Monday, so make sure you click on the button in the top right hand corner of the blog to go to our Facebook page. Click LIKE there so you'll be sure to not miss any of the posts. I will be running this challenge mainly through facebook and not the regular blog. 
Love y'all~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...