Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kestler's Ordination

This past Sunday my younger cousin Kestler was ordained to be a pastor. We are SO very proud of him and the man that he has become. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that day.

 My Grandpaw and Granny. I just loved this picture of them!
 Kestler and my Uncle Matt, the Minister of Music at the church where he was ordained.
 How K spent the service. Laying on her belly whining and whimpering. Overall, she did pretty good!


 My Daddy and Grandpaw
Kestler, his fiancee Hannah, and his parents.







 My sweet Granny
Not a great picture, but the only one I have with all of us with my Grandpaw and Granny.

Kestler- we are so proud of you! May God use you to do BIG things for His kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...