Monday, September 12, 2011

One of those days...

Today I'm thankful for friends who don't look at you like you're crazy when you have a meltdown over absolutely nothing...the ones who take over changing your poop covered kid so that you can get yourself together...the ones who hug you and say it's perfectly fine to cry over nothing because sometimes 'you just need it!!', and for the ones who stand in the bathroom with you while you try to wash massive amounts of baby poop off of your clothing.

And Huggies, thanks once again for reminding me why I shouldn't buy you, even if you are on sale for a really great price. Saving a few dollars is in no way worth walking around and trying to lead a class while covered in poop.

I am blessed with some WONDERFUL ladies to 'do' life with. Next time one of y'all need me, I'm there!!!

1 comment:

  1. huggies stink and you made me laugh. hope your day was less crappy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...