Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GREAT preschool resources...

Wanted to share a few GREAT websites with you today.


I Share Printables This site has all sorts of really neat, FREE printables!



Thanksgiving Lessons This links you to a curriculum unit for your preschooler on Thanksgiving!

Winter Wonderland Curriculum  Pre-school curriculum on Winter Wonderland along with craft ideas!

 Alphabet Curriculum Units  This is one of my favorite resources to use when pulling together activities for K. I ended up purchasing her download of all the curriculum in one bundle, but many of the units you can download for free. K LOVES the activities, especially the cutting practice. We are working our way through the alphabet and are currently up to the letter I.

Enjoy! Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is great for my 4 year old.

    I'm stopping by from the Terrific Thursday hop and I'm following you by GFC. I'd love if you stopped by my blog too.

    Lisa
    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...