Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Mornings...

Ever have a hard time getting going on Monday mornings? I sure do. The thought of another busy week ahead...work, kids, grad school, church and volunteer commitments, meetings, etc. If you let it, it will overwhelm you!
So today, I am consciously making the decision to look at things differently.
We are commanded to 'take every thought captive into the obedience of Christ'. Right?
So that's what I'm doing and encouraging you to do as well. 

It's Monday, yes. 
But also I'm reminded that...
It's a chance to start anew this week and to make better choices than the last.
I've been given another morning that I woke up in a warm bed beside my husband and best friend.
Another day that I can be grateful that I have two healthy children sleeping down the hall.
I have food in my pantry and a vehicle to drive. 
I have clothes in my closet and shoes for my feet.
Let's face it, if nothing else but these five things, I am B-L-E-S-S-E-D. 
And friend, if you look at your circumstances, I bet you are, too!

So today, let's start this week with some enthusiasm!

Let's ride into whatever God has in store for us with a smile and a willing spirit.

 May our joy shine bright like it does from our children.


May we take opportunities to play and be silly when we can...

And may we never cease to be amazed at all we have truly been given!

Love y'all! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...