Thursday, January 6, 2011

And the organization continues...

I'm still working each day on getting this house in shape. It's the 6th of January and so far, things are good! I've gone to bed each night with a shiny sink (amazing the difference this makes, thank you fly lady!), I have stuck to my daily schedule for what I need to tackle each day, and I am FEELING calmer due to the organizational systems I'm putting into place.

I'm going to upload a pic of our weekly schedule that lists my tasks to accomplish each day, but for some real organizational help, visit: http://2dewdrops.blogspot.com/2011/01/11-organization-tips-for-2011.html

  This blog is written by a friend from college who is now the mom of TWO sets of twins, married to a pastor, and a fabulous stay-at-home Mom. She has some amazing advice and and wisdom on her blog each day, so be sure to go by and check it out!


Another site I've recently found through a friend (thanks, Shannon!) is http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com . She is currently hosting a 21 day organization challenge where she gives you a small task each day to tackle. For example, yesterday's task was to organize the linen closet. Today, it's under the kitchen sink. She posts before and after pictures as well as helpful advice. Really good motivation as well, there are over 200 other bloggers doing this challenge and then posting about their progress.

I know that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it and I believe that He desires for me to have a well-run, inviting, warm, relaxing home in which to raise little disciples. This is the first step of many, but I am running hard after it.

I've been loving the messages y'all have sent based on some of the posts from a few days ago. Please keep them coming so I know I'm not talking to myself.

Here's the picture of our weekly schedule...Yes, I know it's turned the wrong direction, but for some reason, I can't get it to flip.

Love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kara, you are so sweet! I'm thankful for your blog and the wisdom and godly encouragement you give your readers! Thanks for linking to our blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...