Thursday, July 28, 2011

Clean Home Challenge Day #11

Hello, friends!
Today we are going to conquer an area that I think all of our homes have (at least I believe that most of you do). Today...the junk drawer! You know, that space that catches all of our 'stuff' that has no place to go? I had cleaned out ours a month ago so it wasn't too bad, but it needed to be straightened up a little.

Here's a BEFORE shot:

I use several drawer organizers to keep our stuff divided into type of item. I also have used my label maker to keep things labeled so we know where to put items back after we use them.

Here's the AFTER shot:

What about you? What does yours look like? Be sure to share your pictures over on the Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...